Raspberry & Milk Chocolate Cheesecakes
- First, remove cream cheese from fridge so that it softens & is easier to mix into the other ingredients.
- If you have a food processor, then blitz the biscuits until they resemble breadcrumbs. Otherwise, place biscuits in a couple of sealed plastic bags & bash them with a rolling pin! (I would recommend using a couple of bags, one inside the other, as sometimes the bag breaks).
- Melt butter & mix in with biscuit crumbs.
- If you decide to make one large cheesecake, then grease a 20cm flan tin with a push up base & then pat the biscuit mix into the base & up the sides of the tin. Otherwise, spoon the biscuit mixture into the bottom of your serving glasses. Its up to you how much biscuit crumble you want in the bottom of the glasses - this will also depend on how big your glasses are & how big you want the portions to be.
- Break the chocolate up & place in a microwave proof bowl. Microwave in bursts of 20 seconds, stirring well each time. Watch the chocolate like a hawk so that it doesn't burn & make sure you stir it well in between each 20 second burst in the microwave as this will help the chocolate melt a bit quicker. Once melted, set this aside for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, cream & sugar together until smooth. You can use an electric beater to help with this.
- Add the raspberries & stir in, then add the melted chocolate & quickly swirl through.
- Spoon mixture into your flan ring or serving glasses & smooth over the top.
- Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.