W is for white chocolate, oat & cranberry cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C static or 160 C fan bake. Line a couple of cookie trays with non-stick baking paper (remember to pre-spray them first, so the baking paper sticks to the trays).
- Using a hand held or free standing electric mixer, cream butter, sugar & condensed milk until light & fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients & mix well by hand to combine.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls & place on the trays - taking care to space each cookie apart by around an inch at least. Flatten each cookie slightly by pressing down with a wet fork (just dip your fork in a cupful of water each time).
- Bake for around 20 minutes until golden (keep an eye on them, because the exact time will depend on your oven. Also rotate the trays to ensure an even bake).
- Cool on a wire rack & store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.